|Item Type:||Film Lighting||Lamp Power:||575W 230V|
|Light Head Type:||HMI Fresnel||Beam Angle:||20-60 °|
|Dimming:||50-100%||Bulb Socket / Lamp Base::||G22|
|Color Temeperature:||6000K||Lamp Body Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
hmi film light,
hmi video lights
Professional Film Lighting HMI Light 575W with Univeral Ballast
Our HMI series Fresnel light is a daylight spotlight with compact and durable structure. It provides stable output and color temperature. There is focus knob on the light and beam angle is adjustable from 20°-60°. The optical lens is made of 130mm diameter short focal length threaded lens, which is a low expansion coefficient, high borosilicate glass Fresnel lens and provides ultra-smooth operation with a wide beam angle range.
The shape of light is made of thermoplastic lightweight shell and rust-proof, corrosion-resistant aluminum inner shell. Greatly improve the mechanical strength and corrosion resistance of the light, and ensure good heat dissipation performance of the lamp during working normally.
Electronic ballast features: temperature control, fan cooling, no flicker.
Diagnostic protection if overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, ground current, short circuit, over temperature.
Our HMI Fresnel Series Light is available in several sizes: GL-HMI 575, GL-HMI 1200, GL-HMI2500, GL-HMI 4000.
100% compatible and universal.
- Classic and durable design
- Fully Aluminum light house.
- Polyhedral Improved reflector, Converging more light
- Standby hot start, universal ballast for 575/1200/M18
- flicker-free High Speed Electronic Ballasts universal
3. DETAIL OF PRODUCTS:
- easy to open and install light bulb.
- Barndoor snap, easy to install
- Sliding Stirrup.
4. Electronic Ballast Features:
- High-speed shooting without flick, frequency is 60hz, 75hz, 300hz.
- The power is adjustable and match the lamp of 575W/1200W/1800W automatically.
- Dimming range 50%-100%, stepless dimming.
- Temperature control: When the internal temperature of the ballast reaches a certain level, the fan automatically is triggered and performs heat dissipation.
- The intensity of the output light is increased by at least 5% compared to an inductive ballast.
- With this ballast, the lamp life is extended by at least 20% compared to inductive ballasts.
- Stable output power.
5. Univeral Ballast Specification:
|Ballast Type:||Electronic ballast (NO DMX )|
|Ballast power:||575/1200/1800 Watts|
|Supply Voltage:||220-250V /AC 50/60Hz|
|frequency mode:||Optional 1000Hz/ 60Hz/ flicker-free|
|Lamp Power:||575/1200/1800W (constant control)|
|Dimming Range:||100% - 50%|
|Nominal Lamp Power Starting||Cold Start and Hot Re-strike|
|Dimensions (H x W x L):||200x300x162 mm|
- HMI 575 Lamphead ( OSRAM bulb does not included and local purchasing suggested)
- 575/1200/M18 High Speed Electronic Ballast
- 6M HEAD-TO-BALLAST CABLES
- 4-leaf Barndoor
- Slim Yoke with tilt lock